Many of us have negative thoughts , sometimes on a regular basis. When we have negative thoughts, our confidence, mood and outlook become negative too. The problem with these thoughts is that they can be self-fulfilling. Inside our heads, we talk ourselves into believing that we're not good enough. And, because of this, these thoughts drag down our personal lives, our relationships, and our careers.
30 Positive Affirmations to Influence Positivity in a Month
This is why consciously doing the opposite – using positive affirmations – can be helpful. Statements which affirm something to be true is known as a Positive Affirmation.
Why Use Affirmations
Affirmations are positive, specific statements that help you to overcome self-sabotaging, negative thoughts. They help you visualize, and believe in, what you're affirming to yourself, helping you to make positive changes to your life and career.
Some people may view affirmations as looking at the world with an unrealistic perspective. Quite a lot can depend on your mindset. Affirmations are like exercises for our mind and outlook; these positive mental repetitions can reprogram our thinking patterns so that, over time, we begin to think, and act, in a new way.
When to Use Positive Affirmations
One can use affirmations in any situation where you'd like to see a positive change take place. These might include times when you want to raise confidence before presentations or important meetings , control negative feelings such as frustration , anger and impatience , improve one’s self esteem, finish projects started and / or to improve productivity.
Affirmations are often more effective when they're paired with other positive thinking and goal-setting techniques. Once one has identified the goals to be achieved in the short and long term, one can use positive affirmations to help keep oneself motivated in order to achieve them.
How to Use Positive Affirmations
Affirmations are positive statements that help you challenge and overcome negative thinking and self – sabotaging behaviors. They're usually short, positive statements that target a specific area, behavior, or belief that you're struggling with. Start by thinking of the areas of your life you'd like to change. For instance, do you wish you had more patience? Or a deeper relationships with your friends or colleagues? Or do you want a more productive workday ?
Write down several areas or behaviors you'd like to work on. Then, for each of these, come up with a positive, present-tense statement you can repeat to yourself several times a day. It's also important that your affirmation is credible, believable, and based on a realistic assessment of fact.
These affirmations for women are meant to help every woman celebrate, motivate, uplift, encourage, empower , love and accept herself. Increased self love and self esteem sets the stage for intention, motivation and strong desire to create a positive change. Affirmations shall not have the desired effect if just mumbled once in a while. One must put oneself with passion, emotions and desire into them.
- I embrace my age with joy and pride.
- I grow wiser and stronger as I age.
- I discover new joys of living at every age.
Men are expected, by most people, to be strong and commanding in virtually all aspects of their life. The man who uses positive daily affirmations is also a very confident man. This is easily accomplished by affirming the positive around you. Ensure that you tell yourself that you are a success, that people like you, and that you are a good person exactly the way you are.
- I listen to other men carefully before responding.
- I am a man who receives wisdom and knowledge from my subconscious mind every moment of my life.
- The tone of my masculine voice communicates strength , courage and confidence.
For Kids the thought is very clear – Affirmations are like seed planted in soil , poor soil – poor growth . Rich soil – abundant growth. As important as it is for parents to encourage, love and support their children, it is just as important that children learn to create this within themselves. It is very empowering for a child to create positive beliefs in themselves so that it is much harder for people to tear them down.
- I am very intelligent.
- I deeply love and accept myself.
- I am healthy and am growing up well.
In todays’ modern , fast changing world learning is not anymore confined to the period of formal education but way beyond , and learning is a life long endeavour. Knowledge is just knowledge. It is the role of the student to be a visionary, to use knowledge to transform and transcend experience. The most important affirmation is- Today and every day, my thirst for learning is alive and well in me.
- I understand the lessons taught in school completely and quickly.
- My family, friends and teachers love me for who I am.
- I may make mistakes sometimes but I choose to learn from them.
A career can be in a job , a profession or even a business. Satisfaction in a job well done is possible in all three, if some essential steps are taken. Knowledge, hardwork , planning , vision etc. are all important but most important is the right mental attitude. There are times when we need a mental boost in our work. Our own pep talk…that’s what affirmations do for us.
- I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.
- My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.
- Many people look up to me and recognize my worth; I am admired.
Words work both ways, to build or to destroy. It is the way we use them that determines whether they are going to bring good or harmful results. The subconscious mind accepts as true what you keep saying. It attracts corresponding events and situations into the life. Repeated positive statements help us focus our mind on our aim. They also create corresponding mental images in the conscious mind, which affect the subconscious mind accordingly. In this way, we program our subconscious in accordance with our will.
- I welcome with open hands all the success that comes.
- I live a positive life and only attract the best into my life.
- I’m a magnet for Success and Good fortune.
“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.” ~Buddha. We all keep saying self-defeating or negative things to ourselves, and at the same time we keep wishing it could all change . Well, it definitely can change by simple positive self talk . Affirmations work to help us change . One can start by identifying one’s negative self-talk’s and beliefs and create affirmations out of those, from I cannot to I can try and gradually the life will become full of positive thoughts and a happy times will follow.
- I feel joy and contentment in this moment right now.
- I awaken in the morning feeling happy and enthusiastic about life.
- I find joy and pleasure in the most simple things in life.
If one wants to attract love in one’s life, one must first give out love. Humans cannot live without air, food , water and love. Love is one of the four indispensable things for life. Be a loving person. We attract those people in our life who mirror our own personality. The foremost thought has to be that “ I am surrounded with Love and everything is fine “.
- My heart is always open and I radiate love.
- All my relationships areng lasting and loving.
- In life I always get what I give out and I always give out love.
Anxiety is often triggered by stress. When you fear something and are anxious about it , but you don’t know what you fear. One can also make ourselves anxious with negative self-talk – a habit of always telling oneself that the worst will happen. A simple antidote is positive self-talk. Since anxiety is caused by thoughts of fear of the unknown then thoughts of calmness , peace , security , confidence etc. can be a solution.
- I am cool, calm and collected.
- I love myself deeply and unconditionally.
- All is well in my world and I am safe.
One can attract healing energy into life with positive affirmations for Health. Take a few breathes and clear your mind of all distractions , read the positive affirmations , really feeling the meaning of each word. Let it speak to you intimately and deeply , repeat the line till you feel solidity in your bones. “ I AM READY TO ENJOY PERFECT HEALTH “ and you will bring faster and larger results.
- I love myself and am perfectly healthy.
- I am full of energy and vitality and my mind is calm and peaceful.
- I bless my body daily and take good care of it.
Being a teenager can be one of the most challenging experiences in life. Positive affirmations can help a teen keep the focus on what is true and desired in life instead of all of the distractions and questions that a teen will face. Self talk and positive affirmations can influence a teen’s entire sense of self and can contribute to a healthy attitude and a prosocial behaviors .
- I love exercising and playing and I am full of zest and energy.
- I love and respect my parents and my brothers / sisters.
- I understand that habits make a person and I develop good habits.
Weight loss affirmations can help one find the power to permanently adopt healthy eating and regular exercise habits. “ Cannot Lose Weight “ saying so is most likely due to the underlying belief around poor self worth. You will experience inner resistance to slimming down . One must then take a positive affirmation approach with faith and belief and say “ I love feeling sexy and slim. It’s easy for me to exercise and eat healthy”.
- I love being physically fit and I lose enough weight so that I am at my ideal weight.
- I love eating healthy food and it helps me reach my ideal weight.
- Every physical movement that I make burns the extra fat in my body and helps me to maintain my ideal body weight.
Everyone feels sad from time to time but if it is happening on a constant basis and it’s interfering with your life then it is possible you could be suffering from depression. Depression is to do with your thinking and using positive affirmations allows you to change the way you think and this leads to a change in the way you behave. Repeated on daily basis you will observe that you are feeling much more happier and your depression is fading away.
- I allow only healthy and loving relationships into my life.
- Life wants the best for me . I am OK with where I am right now.
- I am in control of my thoughts and my life.
Spiritual Affirmation is a mean through which an individual draws on the powers of the universe. The intent is to help the individual change or shift his or her inner compass. By doing so the ability to live healthy , happy and in peace can become a reality. It’s a powerful tool we all can utilize to change the course of our lives.
- I am with God and God is with me always.
- All my thoughts , words and actions are Divinely guided.
- I am a spiritual being having a human experience.
For mom’s to be who are planning a natural child birth , positive birth affirmations are useful to use in the run up to , and during labour and birth. Affirmations are simple phrases used to programme one self. They can be invaluable for fear release prior to labour , as well as during when they give you something positive to focus on.
- I will have a strong and healthy baby.
- I am a strong and capable woman.
- Birth is a safe and wonderful experience.
One of the greatest tools anyone can use in any type of personal change in their life is an affirmation. They can help you overcome fear, build your confidence, develop an abundance mind-set and more. Daily positive affirmations give you the motivation to start changing your life. They put you in positive frame of mind and prepare you to meet the day’s goals and challenges.
- I am proud of who I am.
- All my hard work is paying off.
- I can make my dreams come true.
The power to radically transform your life starts with positive thinking . Unless we take action to change the way our mind works , our ability to manifest positive life experiences will be greatly diminished. Taking time out each day to re-program our thought patterns with positive affirmations will allow one to adopt a positive attitude and optimistic thinking which will then become our natural state of mind.
- I am full of optimism
- I feel great about myself and my life.
- I think positively even in difficult or stressful situations.
Low on confidence ? Confidence is necessary for going after the best that the life has to offer. By using positive affirmations consistently you will become one with strong and natural confidence , always ready for anything and never shying away from any challenges. The best way to do this is by working directly with the mind where years of thought patterns and behaviors have built up to make you who you are today.
- When I breath, I inhale confidence and exhale timidity.
- I am self reliant , creative and persistent in whatever I do.
- I love challenges. They bring out the best in me.
Lot of people do just the opposite. They focus on what they don’t have. They train their thoughts on lack, problem such as inability to pay bills , insufficient money to buy a house . This leads to daily struggle to make both ends meet. Affirmations for money, wealth and prosperity are one of the well accepted and also an easy way to train the mind to focus on the positive. The set of positive statements in the present tense take our mind to what we already have , be ready to receive more while being thankful and grateful to the Universe in providing in its own unique ways.
- I love money, money loves me.
- I am sensible with money and manage it wisely.
- I realize that money is important to lead a good life but that should not make it number one priority of life.
These affirmations are here to help anyone who wants to ensure their mind is functioning in the highest state possible for manifesting and attracting that which they desire. The power lies in the fact that whatever you think about and believe will ultimately become the reality you experience. Whether you want to attract money, relationship , health or success – these affirmations will provide the necessary foundation for taking control of your mind.
- All my dreams are now becoming reality.
- By applying the law of attraction, I create new opportunities in my life every day.
- Every thought I think is creating my future.
Affirmations work wonders. They calm your body , release stress and give you large doses of confidence and happiness. Especially positive affirmations, first thing in the morning , give positive thoughts and affirmative beliefs. You can whisper them , say them loud , write them and read them or you can think them too. The reason you should do before the start of the day is because your mind is just waking up, and it is about to set the tone of your day.
- I’m looking forward to see what is coming today.
- I have been very blessed in this life time.
- My positive attitude right now will help me all day.
Here are some affirmations which can be a powerful tool in transforming negative self talk into motivational and positive self talk. Affirmations that are designed to reduce stress , increase feelings of personal power, and awaken your mind to possibilities for change , helping you live the life you feel you were meant to live. To consider stressful situations as challenges.
- I release all tension from my mind and body.
- I am beginning to live more balanced life.
- I am at peace even when life gets crazy.
Some people seem to be born with an ability to make other people laugh and always say the right thing at the right moment , but the difference between these people and you is simply in the way their mind works. Funny affirmations have been designed to unlock your inner comedian , we just have to free up our mind and allow the right energy to come through.
- I have a great sense of humor.
- I am sharp witted and full of funny ideas.
- I make others calm by my ability to find funniness in stressful situations.
All is in One’s mind. It is the thought process that can make or break a person’s life. You think bad , everything bad will happen and if you have positive thoughts, a positive approach towards life , there is nothing that can come in your way to success in any or all respects.