Positive Affirmations for Men
Positive Affirmations for Men : Men are expected by all to be strong and commanding in virtually all aspects of their life. The man who uses positive daily affirmations is also a very confident man. This is easily accomplished by affirming the positive around you. Ensure that you tell yourself that you are a success, that people like you, and that you are a good person exactly the way you are.
1. I Am The Architect of My Life ; I Build Its Foundation And Choose its Contents
If you believe in the phrase then life truly stems from your thoughts. We must translate thoughts into words and eventually into actions in order to manifest our intentions. When we verbally affirm our dreams and ambitions , we are instantly empowered with a deep sense of reassurance that our wishful words will become reality.
2. Today, I Am Brimming With Energy and overflowing With Joy
If you believe that you are what you feel, then life truly stems from your thoughts and emotions. Joy starts from within not from outside of yourself. It also starts as soon as you rise. So make it habit to repeat this to yourself first thing in the morning.
3. I Can Achieve Greatness
One of the most influential ones is to tell yourself on a daily basis that you can achieve all the greatness in life. Focus on your vision and dreams and then attach the emotion to that vision. By telling this to yourself and believing that you can achieve greatness, it will eventually turn into reality.
4. My Body is Healthy, My Mind is Brilliant, My Soul is Tranquil
A healthy body starts with a healthy mind and soul. If either suffers from negative emotions, the others will be affected. The number one cause of health or disease is you. You can also remove and revoke all permission that you have given consciously, subconsciously, to all the ills of the world because you share that pain. You are conquering your illness and defeating it steadily each day.
5. I Believe I Can Do Everything
6. Everything That is Happening Now is Happening For My Ultimate Good
7. I Love And Accept Myself For who I Am
8. I Forgive Those Who Have Harmed Me in Past and Peacefully Detach From Them
9. My Ability to Conquer my Challenges is Limitless, my Potential to Succeed is Infinite
10. Today, I Abandon my old Habits and Take Up New, More Positive ones
11. I Am Superior to Negative Thoughts and Low Actions
12. I Am Guided in My Every Step by Spirit Who Leads Me Towards What I Must Know And Do
13. Creative Energy Surges Through Me And Leads Me to New And Brilliant Ideas
14. I Am Courageous And I Stand Up For Myself
15 I Am Blessed With An Incredible Family And Wonderful Friends
You need to say this to yourself every day. Because this is something that is so important for counseling yourself to stay encouraged. By saying this, you are able to do anything and everything that you put your mind to.