Most Luxurious Hotel Suites in Europe
Luxurious Hotels are a plenty around the World. Coming to shortlist a few suites in Europe is a very tough task as everybody has a different opinion on what they consider as luxury.
However here below are examples of few of the most luxurious Suites in Europe making the guest feel pampered with everything needed at a beck and call. Huge luxury Suites are fitted with most advanced gadgets to keep both luxury and technology at par with each other and to make the guest enjoy to the fore.
1. Imperial Suite at Hotel Shangri-La, Paris - $1,036
The Imperial Suite at the Shangri Las was once the private apartment of French prince and President Ronald Bonaparte. With Rococo-esque decor; picture gold-trimmed ceilings, dripping chandeliers, marble fireplaces, and massive windows framed by lush curtains , the interiors include a master bedroom, dressing room, living room, dining room, pantry, and two bathrooms with mist-free mirrors and heated floors.
2. Suit Peninsula at The Peninsula, Paris - $940
The massive suite includes his and hers dressing rooms and bathrooms, along with two separate powder rooms, a living room with a grand piano, a formal dining room, and of course, an impressive foyer. The Suite Peninsula is the largest one-bedroom suite in all of Paris.
3. Junior Suite at Hotel Les Armures – Switzerland - $721
Junior Suites are the top option among accommodations -- and they have to sexy, ski chalet vibe that makes them particularly cozy, even during cold Geneva winters. Outfitted with wood-beamed ceilings, faux-fur throws, and stone walls, the Junior Suites come with amenities such as fresh fruit, chocolates, flat-screen TVs with DVD players, and free Wi-Fi.
4. Royal Suite at The St. Regis Florence, Italy - $534
Themed to reflect the Court of Medici style, the spacious suite is adorned with coffered stenciled ceilings, rich curtains, a canopied bed, and various antiques. The bathroom, on the other hand, has a more modern -- yet nonetheless lavish -- vibe with marble tiling, a his-and-hers vanity, and a deep soaking tub.
5. Royal Suite at Hotel Villa Magna, Spain - $515
6. Imperial Suite at Hotel Principe Di Savoia – Italy - $356
7. Prague Suite at Blakes Hotel – London - $339
8. Royal Suite at Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace – Budapest, Hungary - $305
9. Penthouse at Abac Barcelona – Spain - $295
10. Stue Suite at Das Stue – Berlin, Germany - $288
Luxurious Suites in Europe means exclusive amenities including high-tech in-room gadgets and butler service.