Most Luxurious Snowy Destinations In Asia
As the popularity of winter sports grows so does the number of resorts that offer access to them. Here is a list of resorts that have excelled in adding luxury to the list.
1. The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa in the Himalayas, India $500 (Per Night)
Staying at this resort will give you access to the Gulmarg Gondola which is the highest ski lift in the world. Decorated with wool carpets, hand-made furniture and Kashmiri silk, the premium room will give you a lavish but traditional feel.
2. Intercontinental Alpensia Pyeonchang Resort in Pyeonchang, South Korea $300-$1,200 (Per Night)
Over looking a golf course and and surrounded by mountain views each house/room is between 287 and 552 square meters. The Alpensia suite is the most luxurious of the suites from where you can enjoy a full panoramic view in a deep soaking tub.
3. Loft Niseko in Niseko, Japan $1,000 (Per Night)
The hotel sits at the cliff in Hokkaido Island surrounded by panoramic views of Mount Yotei. Round the clock concierge services are available for guests to ensure all their needs are met.
4. One Chalets in Hakkuba, Japan $1,500 (Per Night)
Most likely one of the most exclusive luxury ski accommodation aptly described as a “James Bond Fantasy”. The guests can have access to a cozy sauna, an onset wet zone and a world class gymnasium in case they aren’t interested in skiing.
5. Le Chabichou Hotel, France $650 (Per Night)
6. St Moritz, Switzerland $590 (Per Night)
7. Fairmont Chateau Whistler Hotel, Canada $200 (Per Night)
8. Miramonti Majestic Grand Hotel, Italy (Upon Request)
9. St Anton Resort, Austria (Upon Request)
These luxurious resorts are perfect for cozy getaways to rejuvenate yourself.