Most Expensive Soccer Cleats
Though foot gear doesn’t make you a better player, yet, they are of prime importance in keeping you ahead in the game. Without proper footwear, you are certainly at disadvantage. Some focus on comfort while others on technology for better footwork.
Let us take into consideration all the factors and look at the best and most expensive cleats of all times -
1. Nike Mercurial Super Fly IV CR7 FG - $ 299
Designed for Cristiano Ronaldo, these soccer boots boast of the brilliant flame design which depicts the spirit of the player to defeat its opponent from any corner of the pitch. The NIKESKIN technology gives the bare foot feel and helps in playing with precision.
2. Adidas Men’s F50 Adizero – $ 250
These offer perfect balance and grip on the ground while maintaining speed. HYBRIDTOUCH provides both leather and synthetic material benefits in one shoe.
3. Adidas Predator Lz TRX Fg Men's Soccer Cleat – $ 220
Designed with Predator technology to give the player five lethal zones to control the ball with every touch, the shoes are light in weight, comfortable and performance driven.
4. Nike Men's Mercurial Vapor X CR FG Soccer Shoe - $ 200
With the mix of Leather and Synthetic, this shoe is designed for perfect fit and comfort. The cleat is dependable for performance and superior comfort and has ultra-soft feel.
5. Adidas Copa Mundial - $ 200
6. Adidas Men's Predator Instinct Knight Pack FG Soccer Cleat - $ 199
7. Nike Hypervenom Phantom Prem FG men’s soccer-shoes - $ 180
8. Adidas Men’s F50 Adizero Fg Firm Ground Soccer Cleats - $ 170
9. Nike Tiempo Premier 94 - $ 160
10. Puma V1.10 SL - $ 160
With these Soccer Cleats and more, you are sure to be ahead of you game like so many others. It never hurts to play comfortably even if it means paying a small price for it.