World’s Most Expensive Gadgets
Gadgets are the technological marvels, which have made our lives simpler and super easy by adding a touch of convenience. They are available at every cost but the expensive they are, the classier and more precious they become.
Multibillionaires and millionaires do not have to worry about the cost in there. The exclusiveness is what makes them buy the gadget and its price acts as a status symbol in itself. The gadgets display their power and position in the society. $ 300 million is massive enough to shake a small country’s economy!
1. Ecosse Titanium Series FE Ti XX Motorcycle : Price - $300,000
The bike has wheels of carbon fibre and chassis of titanium under the hood. Titanium is the metal used to make most of its parts. It has an amazing horsepower of 225 hp produced by 2.4 l billet aluminum power plant.
2. Harry Winston Opus 12 Watch : Price - $260000
The watch is made of anti-reflective sapphire crystal and it comes with a gold case. There are only 120 units available in the whole world. The 12 pair of hands are of silver but turn blue when showing time.
3. Megatrend MKIII Speakers : Price - $80,000
The speakers are 7 ft tall and 3 ft wide. It has a sensitivity to +100 dB into a 6-Ohm load, it can create up to 149 dB at a 4.800 W music power.
4. MWE Emperor 200 PC WorkStation : Price - $45,000
The work station can built as per the custom orders. It contains a leather seat, a touch screen, three monitors, adjustable and movable screen. The workstation is a customizable and tailors made work place for all the Richie rich out there.
5. S-Works + McLaren Venge Bicycle : Price - $18,000
6. Vertu Constellation Smartphone : Price - $13,800
7. The Kohler Numi Toilet System : Price - $6,400
8. Stax SR-009 Earspeakers : Price - $5,250
9. Boxx Suitcase Scooter : Price - $4000
10. Victorinox 1TB Swiss Army Knife : Price - $3,000
Gadgets are simple devices made of technology to make our lives simpler, but when they are exclusive and precious, they become a priced possession.