10 Most Expensive Wedding Invitations
Professional and high-end wedding invitations have gained popularity since 1990. Marriages are becoming a grand affair and theme-based.
Whatsoever the theme of your wedding, the invitation is fashioned accordingly. Attractive invites add to the significance of the occasion. Mentioned below are some of the most expensive and attractive wedding invitation cards.
1. Keyshawn Johnson and Jennifer Conrad ($ 20 million)
Former NFL wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson and Jennifer Conrad sent marriage invitations to the guest in the form of iPads through mail. The tablets were programmed with details about the ceremony, including some pictures of the venue. The iPad marriage invite is definitely a budget buster.
2. Tanisha Ital ($ 10 million)
The lovely bride named Tanisha Ital, daughter of Lakshmi Ital, is born with a golden spoon in her mouth. Her father is a billionaire and for her marriage, guests were sent wedding cards made of gold.
3. Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra ($ 6 million)
Shilpa Shetty is a popular Bollywood actress. The couple chose royal square-shaped golden colored invitation cards. These were personalized with a beautiful royal crust, having their initials ‘RS’ on it. The invites were sent in precious envelopes with a brief detail of the venue and the cuisine.
4. Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan ($ 5 million)
The marriage of B-Town stars, Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan warranted all the glamour, pomp and show. Boxes of gold wrapped in red and green ribbons were sent as invites to the guests. The boxes contained the invitation card, and pieces of chocolates.
5. Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput ($ 4.5 million)
6. Ravish Kapoor wedding invitation Cards ($ 3.5 million)
7. Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Khemu ($ 3.3 million)
8. Pulkit Samrat and Shweta Rohira ($ 2.8 million)
9. Imran Khan and Avantika Malik ($ 2.1 million)
10. Vivek Oberoi and Priyanka Alva ($ 1.8 million)
Some of the wedding invitations are encrusted with crushed gemstones and gold. Some invites are accompanied with assorted sweets. So get inspired by these personalized wedding invitation cards and follow the same trend for your marriage.