Most Expensive Panerai Watches
One of the best timepiece company "the Officine Panerai" was established by an Italain named Giovanni Panerai in Florence in Italy in 1860. Later the company went under the control of his grandson, Guido Panerai. The company became the official supplier of precision instruments and wrist watches in 1900.
They supplied them to the Regia Marina. Earlier they crafted the cases only but in 1997, The Financiere Richemont S.A. bought the company. And since after the change in ownership, the company has crafted the most brilliant and beautiful watches of the world. They are strongest, most solid and most stylish watches ever created.
1. Panerai Kampfschwimmer Watch : Price - $1 million
This watch has a gorgeous brown dial and an alligator bracelet strap of the same shade. It features manual movement. It has an astounding capacity of power resistance upto 100 meters. Only a few dozens of this amazing model was crafted. The movement is designed by Rolex while the case was crafted by Panerai.
2. Panerai Slytech Watch : Price - $400,000
The Panerai Slytech Watch was first worn by Sylvester Stallone in the 1997 movie “Daylight.” The original price retailed for this watch was around $14,000. But now the recent bids have enhanced its value to the extent that buyers are interested to shell out $400,000 for this model. Only 95 pieces were crafted.
3. Panerai Marina Militare Black Seal Watch : Price - $400,000
It is the limited edition, only 140 pieces were made. The most astonishing thing about this model is the PVD case. It is made of sapphire that measures 44 millimeters. And that is what makes it an anitique piece. The strap is of pure leather and has a closed caseback.
4. Panerai Luminor 1950 Tourbillon Equation of Time Watch : Price - $248,400
It consists of an enthralling black dial and a brilliant shade of brown alligator bracelet strap. The power reserve of this watch can last as long as 96 hours. It has an anti-glare sapphire crystal. The 50 mm case is crafted with titanium.
5. Panerai Limited Edition L Astronomo Luminor Tourbillon 1950 Equation of Time Watch : Price - $235,00
6. Panerai PVD Destro Watch : Price - $170,000
7. Panerai Specialties Radiomir Tourbillon GMT Pink Gold Watch : Price - $136,80
8. Panerai Specialties Luminor 1950 Tourbillon GMT Ceramic Watch : Price - $133,60
9. Panerai Specialties Radiomir Tourbillon GMT Titanium Watch : Price - $127,200
10. Panerai Luminor 1950 Tourbillon GMT Watch : Price - $127,200
Panerai is the most popular wrist watch brand across the globe. All their models are the result of excellent craftsmanship. If you are looking for a brilliant watch, these watches are absolute enough to bestow your trust. These watches ar not only stylish but solid and strong too.