Most expensive bottles of wine
You Take wine for celebration, to Cherish your victory and for several other purposes. Planning to picking up an pricey bottle of wine for dinner? How much money can you allow for a bottle? May be a few hundred dollars. But what about these most costly wines in the world.
Do you mind picking one of them? These wine has been called as best wines in the planet and so the prices are so astronomical. First spend the big cash to get these wines and then drink your massive money with every gulp. This might sound ridiculous to you, but definitely not for them who have bought these and still buying.
1. Domaine de la Romanee Conti Grand Cru, Cote de Nuits, France : Price - $937
This is excellent wine, the perfect Burgundy. The choice of The Royals and hard core wine lovers. It's prepared from 85 percent of Pinot noir grapes. People often call it as "velvet and satin in a bottle".
2. Henri Jayer Cros Parantoux, Vosne Romanee Premier Cru, France : Price - $5,530
It is prepared from the grapes which are grown on a 2 5-acre land. It is the Burgundy which is extremely rich and full bodied. These were in demand for long and are nightly sought after by the collectors.
3. Egon Muller Scharzhof Scharzhofberger Riesling Trockenbeerenauslese, Germany : Price - $5,172
This wine comes at the first position when it's about best German wine. It is prepared in the Moselle River Bank. Wine critics gave this brilliant wine a 100 out of 100. Normally, German Wines are some of the most underrated wine across the globe.
4. Domaine Leflaive Montrachet Grand Cru, Cote de Beaune, France : Price - $4,199
One of the most famous white wine. Produced in the Puligny-Montrachet Estate. This has been prepared from very special grapes and the fermentation style was also far different and unique from normal wines. The taste is smoky, toasty and buttery.
5. Joh. Jos. Prum Wehlener Sonnenuhr Riesling Trockenbeerenauslese, Germany : Price - $3,858
6. Domaine Leroy Musigny Grand Cru, Cote de Nuits, France : Price - $3,818
7. Domaine Georges & Christophe Roumier Musigny Grand Cru, Cote de Nuits, France : Price - $3,618
8. Domaine de la Romanee Conti Montrachet Grand Cru, Cote de Beaune, France : Price - $3,331
9. Domaine Jean Louis Chave Ermitage Cuvee Cathelin, Rhone, France : Price - $2,715
10. Henri Jayer Echezeaux Grand Cru, Cote de Nuits, France : Price - $2,481
Did the price left your jaw dropped on the floor? And you are still wondering that what makes them so special. So, an enthralling range of flavours, an unubiquitous variety of taste and quality, produced from extravagant sources and prepared by brilliant methods, this altogether makes these wines most authentic and so obviously most expensive.