Most Expensive Stocks In The US
When we study Stocks , we must know technically speaking “ what is it exactly that makes a stock expensive, it is its ratios , that is price to earnings , price to books etc. It has to be remembered from an investor’s point of view that a nominal price of a share means almost nothing.
Here is what Traders are talking today morning – “ Spoos up small “. The stocks crashing or spiking also depends on day to day happenings in the Country and around the Globe. The various policies of the Government can make or break the futures of any stocks. A war going on at another corner of the World also effects the prices of Stocks.
1. Berkshire Hathway ( BRK-A) – Price :$121,049 ; Market Cap : $199.77billion
Industry – Property and Casualty Insurance is the safest bet and thus the stock prices.
2. Seabord Corp. ( SEB ) – Price:$1,920.00 ; Market Cap :$2.33 billion
Industry – Meat Products.
Eatables comes next with it being a necessity and a need for all times good or bad, hence the price of stock.
3. NVR Inc. ( NVR ) – Price :$740.00 ; Market Cap:$3.72 billion
Industry : Residential Construction.
To live one must have a house and to make a house a good Builder , a Construction Company with Expertise and Experience , so the stock price.
4. Priceline.com Incorporated ( PCLN ) – Price $655.34 ; Market Cap $32.41billion
Industry : General Entertainment
Well after having a lace to live and food to eat, entertainment is the biggest necessity of all. To be entertained by expert Entertainers who put in huge experience into Event Managements and Organizing entertainers.
5. Google Inc. ( GOOG ) – Price $618.71 ; Market Cap - $200.28 billion
Industry : Internet Information Providers
6. Apple Inc. ( AAPL ) – Price $595.09 ; Market Cap -$549.71billion
Industry : Tech
7. Intutive Surgical , Inc. ( ISRG ) – Price - $526 ; Market Cap - $20.93billion
Industry : Medical Appliances and Equipment
8. Markel Corp. ( MKL ) – Price : $424.79 ; Market Cap - $4.08billion
Industry : Property and Casualty Insurance
9. Mastercard Incorporated ( MA ) – Price - $418.56 ; Market Cap - $53.31 billion
Industry : Business Services
10. Biglari Holdings ( BH ) – Price - $409.50 ; Market Cap - $588.49million
Industry : Restaurants
The invester and Dealers have to keep a sharp eye and ear out for hints of any developments that may effect their holdings and be prepared accordingly to Sell or Buy.