Most Expensive Private Homes in the U.S.
Everyone dreams of owning his or her house. Some people succeed in making this dream as reality whereas others try the whole life and let fate decide the result. Some people are so rich and fortunate that they do not own a house but they own a royal palace to live in. Loads of wealth, sheer hard work and a touch of luck can make this happen for everyone.
Here is a list of the most expensive houses for sale in the U.S.A.
1. 90 Briar lane, East Hampton, New York-$140 million
This house was originally built in 1931. Peter Marino, a star architect renovated and updated it to give it a new life in 1990. The house has 1156 feet of property with four kayaks, two sailboats, and two paddleboats.
2. 935 Hillsboro Mile, Hillsboro beach, Florida- $139 million
This palatial residence has 60,000 square foot of property, a full IMAX theatre, 4500 feet infinity pool, six water features, a 30-car garage and a putting green.
3. 2500 E- Valley Road, Santa Barbara , California - $125 million
Rancho San Carlos is a 237-acre estate with every facility one can imagine. It has a courtyard, citrus and avocado trees. It also has 10 residential cottages, an office and equestrian facilities.
4. 12-16 East 62nd Street, New York, New York-$120 million
It is listed by Rapheal De Niro, who is the son of actor Robert De Niro. This is three apartments, which can be clubbed together if owned by a single family. It takes the place between Fifth and Madison Avenues.
5. 150 West 56th Street PH, New York, New York-$100 million
6. 1949 Glenbrook Road, Glenbrook, Nevada-$98 million
7. 51 Halsey Lane, Water Mill, New York-$85 million
8. 635 West 42nd Street #45FL, New York, New York-$85 million
9. 432 Park Avenue #PH93, New York, New York- $81 million
10. 1009 Fifth Avenue, New York, New York-$80 million
This list of lavish and royal houses will surely make one greedy and wish for one of these palatial beauties to be their own!