Most Expensive Cartiers
Ever since Cartier was founded somewhere in the 20th century, it has been among the most sought stuff for the rich and influential people. The celebrities (of the past and present) are the proud owners of Cartier watches, which make them special. For those who do not know much about Cartier, it was officially endorsed by the known King Edward VII in the year 1902.
Since then it has been the metaphor to high end technology and wealth. It’s been more than a century, but is legacy has been maintained by the founder; let’s check the list of most expensive Cartier as under:
1. Cartier Phoenix Decor Secret Watch : Price - $2.76 million
It is a one-off Cartier watch, which is shaped like a phoenix. At one glance, it may not be visible that you have a watch somewhere there. It is made up of white gold of 18 carats and plated with rhodium.
2. Cartier Extra Large Ballon Bleu Tourbillon Diamond Watch : Price - $1.07 million
It measures 46 mm in diameter and 13 mm thickness. Both the watch and bracelet are covered the baguette diamonds. It comes along with a transparent case back along with slate gray dial having sun satin finished grid.
3. Cartier Extra Large Tortue High Complication Platinum Watch : Price - $500,000
It is a limited edition as only 15 pieces were made. This Cartier has a platinum case, which measures 43 mm in length, 34 mm in width along with thickness of 10.7 mm. It has guilloche and silver dial with roman numerals having apple shaped hands of blue colour.
4. Cartier Rotonde Tourbillon Chronograph Platinum Watch : Price - $240,000
It is a limited edition watch with only 50 pieces ever made using Platinum. The case is round platinum measuring 45 mm in diameter and 15.7 mm in thickness. It carries a transparent case back along with black alligator leather strap having platinum double adjustable deployant buckle.
5. Cartier Extra Large 47mm Ballon Bleu Chronograph Diamond Watch : Price - $233,000
6. Cartier Extra Large Tortue Chronograph Pink Gold Watch : Price - $205,000
7. Cartier Pasha 42mm Diamond White Gold Watch : Price - $180,000
8. Cartier Large Tortue White Gold Jewelry Ladies Watch : Price - $172,000
9. Cartier Tortue Tourbillon Ascensionnel Platinum Watch : Price - $165,000
10. Cartier Large Ballon Bleu Pave Diamond Watch : Price - $164,000
Cartier symbolises luxury, wealth and innovation, which is often is discovered among the celebrities. With more than 100 years of its existence in this mortal world, it has maintained the legacy, which will go for a long.