Most Expensive Hotel Suites
Have you got lucky and landed a jackpot? Do you contemplate on where to spend all that cash? Think of a place where you are the queen or king, where your comfort and complete relaxation is achieved through exceptional privileges. Natural breathtaking sites to marvel at during the day, and when the sun goes down, glorious nights that creates the feeling of a little heaven on earth.
This is what goes on in the most expensive hotel suites. They cost a fortune for that one night but are havens that leave you craving and drooling for just one more night.
1. Royal Penthouse Suite, Hotel President Wilson, Geneva, Switzerland - $67,000
For $65,000 per night visiting heads of states enjoy top-notch security in this 12 bed roomed with 12 bathrooms suite. This paradise with bulletproof windows and doors provides panoramic views of Lake Geneva and Mount Blanch. Inclusive is a private elevator, library and private fitness center.
2. Royal Villa at Grand Resort Lagonissi, Athens-Sounion, Greece - $47,000
Sitting on a lush Private peninsula, this three-bed roomed villa is the quintessential of royalty. Guests are assigned private chef, personal trainer, pianist and a private jet to fly you to Athens. The suite provides both an indoor and outdoor pool for your own convenience.
3. Ty Warner Penthouse Suite, Four Seasons Hotel, New York - $45,000
This $50 million project is the adornment of heritage of distinctive artwork.18th century Japanese silk pillows sends you to your sweet unperturbed slumber. Featuring a 360-degree view of Manhattan, diamond skylights and floor to ceiling views provides the perfect penthouse.
4. Hilltop Estate at Laucala Island Resort, Fiji - $40,000
The resort encapsulates 25 posh villas ringed by turquoise waters. A welcome massage ,Private chef and horseback riding on the beach makes the guests experience the epitome of luxury living. To secure your stay here booking is made and approval is done by the owner.
5. Shangri-La Suite at the Shangri-La Bosphorus in Istanbul, Turkey - $26,385
6. The Presidential Suite at the Hotel Cala di Volpe in Porto Cervo, Italy - $26,000
7. The Apartment at the Connaught Hotel in London, England - $20,000
These suites are without doubt an amalgamation of refinement and luxury, state of the art technologies and modern conveniences. Their location greatly complements with nature providing astounding sites to see and the dishes served in this exclusive hotel suites are an embodiment of gourmet dining.