Words of Encouragement for Illness
Sickness incapacitates your daily life; it makes you unable to keep your routine. When you are sick, you lose full control of your life. This can be depressing to you and the people around you. It is easier to feel helpless when you are sick. Words of Encouragement from your loved ones can double your zeal of getting better.
- 1. I am here for you should you need anything
- 2. You are a shining star in your life, keep holding on
- 3. Get well soon, the world still needs you
- 4. You are a fighter, you will survive this one
- 5. You are in very safe hands.
- 6. Being sick is not a sentence, before you know it, you will be back on your feet
- 7. I will pray for your steady recovery
- 8. You have to get well quick, to testify to the world
- 9. I will hold your hand through the storms and back, until you get better
- 10. Being unwell is not the end of your life
- 11. Hang in there a little more, pain doesn’t last forever
- 12. When you recover, nothing will stop you from reaching your dreams
One of the best ways to fight sickness is by having a positive attitude. You see, if you surround yourself with positive people, the affirmation gets in your body, mind and soul that everything will be okay. Words of encouragement can fasten a recovery process.