Loosing something you hold dear is a painful experience. One can be grieving the loss of a loved one or a job. Either way, it is important to figure a way of moving on without the lost treasures. Living through loss is a difficult transition that can be made easier by encouraging messages. Words of Encouragement is a source of hope. They give people the energy to try other chances, instead of grieving lost treasures.
1. When our spirit crushes, only God can revive us
2. Do not lose hope, something better will soon work out
3. You are a fighter, you will survive this one
4. I will put you in my prayers
5. Regardless of the number of times you fall down, always stand up and continue the race
6. Have faith and keep seeking for God's guidance.
7. This tormenting time will pass, keep being strong
8. Every challenging time comes with something new to learn. Take the learning opportunities instead of focusing on the challenge
9. You always have a choice to do the right thing
10. When one door closes, a window soon opens. If you focus on your loss, you could miss opportunities.
11. Laughter is the best medicine
12. You can hold onto the good memories to help heal the wounds
13. There is nothing impossible to God, seek his help
14. Tough times do not last but tough people do.
Suffering loss is hard to come in terms with. The struggle to get through a loss can pull one back from recuperating. People might not be able to resurface lost possessions or loved ones. Words of encouragement on the other hand give you the courage to move forward.