Words of Encouragement for Hard Times
Hard times are a trying moment that brings discomfort and pain in peoples’ lives. Death, loss of a job, unemployment, a broken relationship, and divorce are examples of causes of hard times. When a normal human being is faced with hard times, they struggle to perform to their normal capacity. Positive Words of Encouragements can divert this course and refocus the body for the best
- 1. You can count on me for anything you need
- 2. You are a shining star in your life.
- 3. When you think you have reached the wall, push yourself a little more and see how resilient you can get.
- 4. Giving up is not an option. Just when you decide to give up is when you will be at the edge of your breakthrough
- 5. When anxiety kicks in, always take it to the Lord in prayer
- 6. You are destined for great things
- 7. Choices have consequences, always make the right ones
- 8. Happy people do not have best things, they make the best of what they have
- 9. Tough times do not last but tough people do
- 10. God always has a purposeful future for us
- 11. It is okay to stop trying, when the storm calms, try again
- 12. There is always a time for everything
A supportive system always makes hard times easier to sail though. When you are not able to do something to make a change, remember you can always uplift the suffering soul through words of encouragement. Encouragements bring hope for better days.