When you are looking for a job, getting an interview invitation becomes an exciting invitation. Suddenly the excitement fades and anxiety kicks in regardless of whether it is your first or multiple interviews. An all-time trick that works for passing an interview in never entirely skills based. Being courageous, hopeful, confident and motivated are some the traits that can make one succeed in an interview. Words of Encouragement are the best way of tapping in these traits.
1. Be yourself and give it your best shot
2. A smile invites people to be more interested about you
3. Try all interview invites you get, you have nothing to loose
4. Have faith and trust in God
5. Hard tasks only come to people who can manage them
6. Life is an empty cheque, you fill in the zero's you want
7. Regardless of the number of times you fall, always stand up and continue the race
8. Do that interview as if your life depends on it
9. Trust the journey you are on now, and God will surely see you through
10. You are a shining star in your life, keep your stars shining brighter
11. I have complete faith in you. You will get that job
12. You only have one life, make the best out of it.
13. Your passion will see you through this interview
14. Nothing comes as a surprise to God
15. Do not compare your beginning to someone else’s
16. Nothing comes easy in life. You have to work hard
17. You are the perfect person for the job because your credentials are very impressive. Just be confident and show the panel why the job belongs to you
It is always the desire of an interviewee to get a job interviewed for. However, besides hard work, passing an interview requires encouragements. Before attending an interview, it is important to have people encourage you. Words of encouragement build up positive energy, and boost the confidence of an interviewee.