Words of Encouragement for Sons
There are words that children need to hear to give them a positive attitude towards life. Sons need to develop special relationships with their fathers. Only a father can teach a son how to be a man and everything appertaining to manhood. Speaking Words of Encouragement to your son gives them faith in themselves. Mothers too have a role in teaching sons the importance of respecting women.
- 1. Do not be afraid of change. The best can come out of it
- 2. Welcome people in your life. Life is precious to spend it standing a loof
- 3. Love makes the world go around. Always make love a constant in your life
- 4. You are a shining star in your life. Keep the star shinning brighter
- 5. Happy people don’t have best things, they make the best of whatever they have
- 6. Your family will always be there to support you
- 7. You are what you say you are; good enough
- 8. You always have a choice. Just know that choices have consequences
- 9. Do not derive your happiness on the pleasures of the world. Love is right inside of you
- 10. You will make a great man
- 11. When people try to break your relationships, work on them even more to conquer failure.
- 12. Make the most of every time, you will not get it once it is gone.
- 13. Dreams come true. Follow yours
- 14. Believe in yourself, it is the first step in doing the impossible
- 15. Identify your talents and make the best of them
Nurturing a lifestyle of encouraging each other will make your son be a great person in future. He will definitely pass this habit to people around him. Unfortunately when they are all grown, we tend to assume that they don’t need encouragement, but they sure do.