Words of Encouragement for Sister
A family is a blessing to many people. Family creates the best support system that one can ever ask for. As a sister in a family, one could be bearing responsibilities, or pressures that require them to be the best. Sisters are required to set examples for their juniors and brothers. With such obligations, Words of Encouragement are important to remind sisters of their abilities and give them hope of being the best.
- 1. You are the best sister one can ever ask for
- 2. I am blessed to have a sister like you. You are a real gem.
- 3. Always strive to make the right choices
- 4. I am proud of the woman you have come
- 5. Be compassionate to people regardless of whether they reciprocate or not
- 6. Make great use of the little you have now, and you will be blessed with bigger things
- 7. You do not need other people to make you happy. Find happiness within you
- 8. You will make a great wife some day
- 9. You are the best friend I have ever had
- 10. You have to know that every day, there are people who pray for you because they care about your well-being
- 11. You are a blessing is so many people’s live
- 12. Happy people do not have best things, they make the best of whatever they have
- 13. You are a shining star in your life, keep shining brighter
- 14. When people try to break you down, fight even harder to prove them wrong.
- 15. Make the most of every time, time wasted is never recovered.
- 16. Do not ever be afraid to chase your dreams
- 17. Believing in yourself is the first step to conquering the impossible
- 18. Identify your talents and make some good out of them
Fear of rejection or disappointing their loved ones can drive a sister to the wall. Parents and brothers can step in and reassure sisters with uplifting messages. They need to know that the family has their back regardless. Encouraging messages will enable them to encourage their family members too.