Find your Inner Strength
Most people you come across might have told you that you have one potential or the other or that you lack potential. This brings us to the question of ‘what is potential?’
1. ‘What is Potential?’
- The activities and tasks you are good at; it includes activities such as sports, hobbies, jobs that you can perform with the greatest ease.
- The person you can become; the status you can attain; the fame you can rise to; the professional you can become as a result of doing what you are naturally born to do.
- The impact you can have on the people around and on the world.
2. Find the Answers
To really come to grips with what you are born to do, you must ask yourself the following questions and be honest with yourself. Give yourself the permission to be truly sincere and do not hold back. When you answer the questions with a sincere heart, you will find the answer you are looking for and you will be surprised that they will be in places you did not expect them to be.
- What makes me happy?
- What is it that I’m really passionate about?
- What cause do you favour and preach?
- What problem do you wish you could solve in the world?
3. Be Special
Give yourself the permission to be truly sincere and do not hold back. When you answer the questions with a sincere heart, you will find the answers you are looking for and you will be surprised that they will be in places you did not expect them to be. Your answers will guide you on where to really channel your life’s energy.
The truth is normal people like you and I have incredible power that we can release to make us better and to make us count in the eyes of our friends, family and the world. You are special and don’t let anyone or circumstance tell you differently. You have power like no one else you know. You are unique and the question of your greatness starts from your uniqueness.