Most Expensive Autographs
Autographs or signatures, particularly by somebody who is memorable or world-acclaimed figure, can be really valuable.
Here are some of the most expensive ones
1. George Washington’s Act of Congress
A standout amongst the most significant bits of writing in American history was George Washington's own duplicate of the Constitution, Bill of Rights. The primary page contains Washington's mark.
2. Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation
President Abraham Lincoln marked a sum of 48 duplicates of the Emancipation Proclamation in 1864. Out of these, just 26 are known to have not survived. The majority of them are shown in historical centers and colleges while others were kept by private natives and legislators.
3. John Lennon’s Signed LP
On December 8, 1980, John Lennon was gunshot four times in the back by Mark Chapman. Five hours earlier Chapman had come up to him and asked him to sign the Chapman’s copy of LP.
4. Babe Ruth’s Baseball
Babe Ruth was a renowned baseball player and anything that bears his mark is comparable to gold. So when a fresh, clean baseball from 1927 containing Ruth's mark went to the closeout in 2012, bidders fought over it to a sum of $388,375.
5. Jimmy Hendrix Contract - Price: $ 200,000
5. Joe DiMaggio & Marilyn Monroe’s Baseball - Price: $ 191,200
7. Albert Einstein’s Photo - Price: $ 75,000
8. Jimmy Page’s Guitar - Price: $ 73,000
9. Jesse James’s Photo - Price: $ 52,000
10. John F. Kennedy’s Newspaper - Price: $ 39,000
VIP signatures are the most important bit of memorabilia you can have as your own object of worship. It may appear like just a scribbled bit of paper; however a genuine fan knows how to value it.