Most Expensive Audi cars
Audi has always been at the forefront of best luxury automobiles given the high profile engineering and glam looks sported by its cars. Yes, the Audi steams do carry a hefty price tag but for all the good reasons. Most importantly, the brand manufactures 100 per cent galvanized cars that is corrosion proof.
These cars are among some of the best cars in the world. The most expensive ones come with longitudinally front-mounted engine for housing more powerful engines. It seems worth to invest in Audi after all. Here goes a list of top 10 most expensive Audi cars.
1. 2003 Audi Le Mans Concept - $5,000,000
The Le Mans Concept is surely one of the most amazing makes from this legendary luxury car maker. The car is equipped with 5 l engine displacement capacity and produces 610 bhp power. Its bhp/weight is nearly 399 bhp/tone and the maximum speed it can reach is 345 kph.
2. 1991 Audi Avus Quattro Concept - $3,000,000
The Avus Quattro Concept is just like a dream on wheels with its out of the box make and superior styling. The car is backed by 6 l engine displacement capacity and it assures 509 bhp. It weighs around 1250 kg and its maximum speed is 340 kph.
3. 2000 Audi Rosemeyer Concept - $3,000,000
This ultra smart rendition from Audi comes with 8 l engine displacement capacity and it assures 630 bhp power. It weighs around 1607 kg and its maximum speed is 350 kph. The bhp/weight of the car is around 392 bhp/tonne.
4. 2009 Audi e-Tron Concept - $3,000,000
The e-Tron Concept speaks of a premium blend of class and smartness. The car produces 610 bhp power and weighs around 1995 kg. Its bhp/weight is nearly 157 bhp/tonne and maximum speed is 200 kph. You are going to love it for sure.
5. 2010 Audi e-tron Detroit show car - $2,700,000
6. 2010 Audi e-Tron Spyder Concept - $2,700,000
7. 2013 Audi Nanuk Quattro Concept - $2,000,000
8. 2014 Audi TT offroad Concept - $2,000,000
9. 2013 Audi Sport Quattro Concept - $2,000,000
10. 2012 Audi F12 e Performance prototype - $2,000,000
The most expensive Audi cars are also some of the best from the brand - the Germans surely make some good stuff. From killer looks to premier performance to superior comfort, these luxury steams are undoubtedly some of the most coveted.