50 Silly Things to do When you're Bored
Boredom is something that creeps up in one’s life without any notice or any warnings. Boredom happens to come around in one’s life when you either are not interested in the work you are doing or the aura around isn’t appealing to you much. There are many things to kill time but not all are exciting and worth trying.
This is why we bring to you the 50 most interesting as well as silly tips to carry put while you are under the spell of boredom.
1. One perfect way to time travel. Sleep.
2. Go to your window and shout out the first thing that pops in your mind.
3. Go for a walk with your dog.
4. Send to all your friends backward messages and tally it who takes the least time to recognize it.
5. Watch your favorite childhood movie.
6. You can go to your siblings and annoy them with silly, annoying rhyming songs that you make up in your head.
7. You can pick up your notepad and tally the number of characters you killed in the game of Mario Cart Balloon Battle. Play it, because it is worth time pass.
8. Make up weird words that rhymes with the music of a song and sing at the top of your voice.
9. Go outside and carry out a conversation with a totally random person.
10. Those magnets on your fridge? Rearrange them and make any shape like robots or flower or anything that you can think of.
11. Go to the kitchen and try your hands on a drink of many flavors and ask your friends to try it.
12. Go to a local store and ask all sorts of dumb questions, like ‘what is the color of the blueberries’ or ’ cost of a single breath’ or anything weird, until you realize that this is the time for you to run!
13. Take your siblings, give them a dare and lock them in your closet. It is mean, but as much fun.
14. Pick up a tie and an object, arrange them and go for window fishing.
15. Do some craft for your room.
16. Make some cards for your friends.
17. Read a book that is different from the genre you read.
18. Draw a horribly bad drawing of someone and gift it to them in a perfectly wrapped case.
19. Go and watch TV. And If nothing of your choice is on TV, shout out things like “I like you, but not anymore” and things like that.
20. Go and hide yourself in a closet or corner of the house and make calls on your house phone and keep doing it until someone picks up the call and then hang up them.
21. Draw symbols for new countries or new city in the book.
22. Talk to an imaginary friend Bob. And before you talk to him, make an imaginary friend.
23. Go to Walmart or Walgreens, and ask them if they have colored walls.
24. Go to a public place and talk to empty spaces as if you ‘see things’.
25. Make up your own words and send it to the dictionary companies.
26. Make a story where you are the king, name the country and the cities and design anything and everything you need.
27. Make your theme song and enter and re-enter the room and with each entry play the theme song.
28. Try to figure out the time you were born.
29. Go for shopping.
30. If you have no money, go for window shopping.
31. Create a bucket list and check it as you cross it.
32. Pick up an argument over the world, ending with a total or whacked out a stranger.
33. Stop a cab in urgency and as soon as you enter the cab, shout in an excited voice, “follow that car”.
34. Try to get deep inside your mind. Well, chances are you will fall asleep.
35. Try to find Narnia by opening all the closets.
36. Do doodling on the windows using window drawing markers and make them colorful and unique.
37. Try to make up your own language.
38.Go for an eating contest with your sibling.
39. Write a poem. And if you don’t know how to write it, write anything that you want to.
40. Find someone who is trying to do the homework and trust them.
41. Make up scenarios in your head about someone and friends with.
42. Whenever someone passes by you, gasp at him.
43. Write short stories on notepad.
44. Run into the lawns or nearby woods and say anything that you can think of.
45. Use rubber bands and try to hit them at objects randomly.
46. Go to a local shopping center and ask if they have frogs for sale.
47. Make up a complicated math problem and try to solve it.
48. Get into an argument with someone on oreos.
50. Put and lock an irritating song onto your phone and irritate your cousins with it.
So, why to sit and wonder, when you have a list of things to do with which you can not only kill time, but weirdly and true, it shall spread that line of happiness across your cheeks.
Make Sure you're Projecting Self Confidence and not Arrogance
Make Sure You're Making SMART Goals
Key Things Millennials Need to Know About Landing Desirable High-Paying Jobs