40+ Good Thoughts you Need to Incorporate NOW
Roald Dahl once said, “A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”
This quote shows how having positive thoughts can change your life, your appearance, and mental bliss. Here are a few examples of good thoughts you should have!
- 1. The only comparing and competing you should be doing is with yourself.
- 2. You can’t always change things, but you can ALWAYS change the way you look at things.
- 3. Where you right now matter more than yesterday.
- 4. Crying is okay.
- 5. The smallest good deed is better than the grandest intention.
- 6. Precaution is better than cure. Stay healthy!
- 7. Everything will come together even if it does so very slowly.
- 8. ‘What if’ can haunt you for years. Don’t let it.
- 9. Never stop trying.
- 10. If you fail, know that you tried your best.
- 11. There is always something small you can do.
- 12. Small gestures count in life.
- 13. What was impossible yesterday, may be possible today.
- 14. Approval or permission from other people doesn’t matter.
- 15. There are worse things you could be than ‘fat’.
- 16. Alone time is really important sometimes.
- 17. You can’t always change things, but you can ALWAYS change the way you look at things.
- 18. For everything you have lost you have gained something else.
- 19. Your scars are reminders of your strength.
- 20. The people you compare yourself to compare themselves to other people too.
- 21. What you do right NOW can create a better outcome.
- 22. Your mind can create lies, very convincing ones.
- 23. Everyone deserves love.
- 24. Positive thinking is your birthright.
- 25. Accept ‘now’ and move forward.
- 26. You survived till this moment you’ll survive later as well.
- 27. Remain patient.
- 28. There’s always a solution, keep looking!
- 29. Life is about progress, not perfection. Strive for excellence!
- 30. The people you compare yourself to compare themselves to other people too.
- 31. Don’t be ashamed or put down for truly believing in something.
- 32. Everyone makes mistakes!
- 33. Accept the fact that life isn’t fair sometimes.
- 34. Some things aren’t as they appear.
- 35. Pain is part of growing.
- 36. Worrying and complaining a lot will change nothing.
- 37. Other people’s negativity isn’t your problem.
- 38. If you can’t help someone in crisis sometimes it’s okay. Don’t beat yourself up.
- 39. What’s meant to be will eventually, BE.
- 40. Take chances and risks. Don’t back down at everything.
- 41. Trust that gut feeling.
- 42. The best thing you can do is keep going.
- 43. Think positively. Eat healthy. Exercise today. Worry less. Work hard. Laugh often. Sleep well. Repeat.
- 44. Don’t shy away from hard work
- 45. You’re the best you there is.
In life, there may be a lot of ups and downs but at every low point, you have to remind yourself that there will be an up soon. Life can’t only be downs or ups; it’s a mixture of both.
Inspirational Thoughts About Growth and Personal Insight
How to Incorporate Mind Mapping in Children
How Happy Thoughts can Bring a Friend out of Depression