Good thoughts or goodness of nature defines the very fabric of our lives. Good thoughts are food for our souls. Let us view good thoughts as seeds. If we plant good thoughts, our lives will be illuminated by their brilliance. Think good, do good and speak good- that is karma! Goodness finds its way to good people. The richness of our soul is like a beacon of light, illuminating our lives and world, and helping us to live better and fuller lives.
1. Good thoughts reflect on our face, bringing a glow to our personalities.
2. Good thoughts attract good things.
3. Karma says that goodness finds good people.
4. Good thoughts are food for the soul and illuminate hope and happiness in one’s life.
5. Plant the seeds of goodness and blessings will find their way to you.
6. Good thoughts foster opportunities and success.
7. Failures are stepping stones to success. We must believe in ourselves and our capabilities.
8. The goodness of a person is not limited to boundaries, but spreads everywhere.
9. A good thought creates a good mood, and a good mood creates good work and that in turn creates a good day.
10. No moment is perfect, so let us live each moment perfectly.
11. Treat others well, your behaviour is a reflection of your self-opinion.
12. Not every day is perfect but there is something to enjoy every day.
13. A smile is the best make-up a girl can wear.
14. To be truly happy, love and accept yourself first.
15. Simplicity and humility should comprise the fabric of your life
16. The successful have tasted failure time and again
17. True victory is when you succeed in bringing a smile on someone’s face.
18. Attitude defines life and our achievements
19. Success will knock on your door if you believe in being successful
20. Friendship understands that friends are different
21. The richness of friendship is something that each of us deserves
22. Hope is the necessity of life. It rejuvenates you to face tomorrow
23. Goodness is contagious; it will seep from you to your surroundings and illuminate your life
24. It feels great to know that someone is happy to see you
25. Smile is the best cure for any illness
26. Life is a precious gift to be treated with love, care and respect
27. Let not “if” dictate your life, replace it with “when”.
28. Just as an apple a day keeps the doctor away, a positive thought will keep the problems away
29. A true leader is one who leads others to greatness
30. Change is most effective if it begins from within
31. Successful people start small and work their way up- there is no other way
32. Pain will teach you to appreciate your life better
33. Confidence and hard-work are the ladders of success
34. Every day means a new life, so cherish it and leave yesterday behind
35. Inculcate the habits that will shape our lives the best
36. Happiness is a constant journey and not the destination
37. The language of kindness surpasses all barriers of communication
38. Confidence is not knowing all the answers, but being willing to learn more
39. Life is your permanent teacher
40. Self-respect is woven into the very fabric of your being
41. Successful people wear a smile and silence on their lips
42. Destroy the negative feeling of resentment or it will destroy you
43. Tutor yourself to see the world as beautiful
44. Positivity can introduce constructive changes in your life, making you a happier and richer individual
45. Competition is best when within, compete with yourself to excel
46. Be strong to whither the storms, nothing is permanent
47. Win hearts and mind- that is true victory
48. Accepting yourself is a step towards accepting others as they are
49. With authority come grave responsibilities
50. Freedom gives us the power to pursue our happiness
51. True freedom is thinking good thoughts
52. Your best companion is knowledge
53. Sleep with a dream, but wake up with a purpose
54. The strong are not daunted by failures
55. Action is the only way to success
56. You can conquer your fears by facing them
57. It takes courage to live an honest life
58. Stand firm, the waves of misery will pass over you
59. Freedom is the right of all living beings
60. Being different does not mean being wrong
61. Transparency in any relationship is a necessity
62. Communication is the bridge to better relationships
63. Your freedom ends where another’s begins
64. Allow goodness to be replaced by greatness
65. Action is better than reaction
66. Happiness is a state of being, a way of life
67. The barriers in our mind are our biggest enemies
68. Focus on what you have. You may be far blessed than you think.
69. Express your gratitude by living it and not by just words
70. Thankfulness can do wonders
71. Replace away the dust of negativity with the positivity of positivity
72. Positivity exhibits a gravitational force, pulling the universe towards it
73. The first thought to invade your mind in the morning should be that you will have a wonderful day
74. Situations may slip out of our control but we can control out reactions and thoughts
75. Cleanliness is associated with Godliness
Thoughts are seeds; seeds of blessings or curse! Life is a cycle of karma, as in what you sow is what you will reap! Let us then fill our lives and souls with the power of goodness and enjoy its fruits. If we wish to introduce constructive change in our lives, we need to replace our negative thoughts with the seeds of positivity. We will, in the long run become happier and more fulfilled individuals.