How Do You See Things?
- 1. Really think about it. Feeling frustrated, afraid, worried, jealous or even discouraged will not improve the situation you're in. In fact, you'll stay there longer than you need to based on the fact that you're so focused on the negative to the point where the positivity is completely washed away in your mind.
- 2. If you want to improve an area of your life, you've got to start gearing your thoughts towards gratitude. Being grateful for what you have and who you are can be difficult for anyone, but you have to understand that nothing with change until you decide it's time to change.
- 3. Do this when you get a few minutes - Write down 12 things that you're grateful for today. Your list can say anything. It can say: I'm thankful for being able to take warm showers, having a vehicle that gets you to points A and B, having a job, the happiness in your relationship or marriage or even the fact that your children are very healthy. I do this everyday. Once you begin to remind yourself of the small things that we all tend to overlook quite often, room in your life will naturally be made for the bigger things you want in your life. I
- 4. personally can remember crashing on relative's couches, sleeping in my car and having to borrow money from friends no matter how hard it was to ask. I'm now married, have my own business, much happier and things just keep getting better and better.
- 5. I went from having no car to having the money to buy the car that I wanted to buy. The thing is: When life sucks, you can't think of it or look at it that way. You have to look and think of it as a bandaged booboo that you know is healing. No matter how bad it hurts, you have to tell yourself that you can see success in your hand to the point that you're holding it.
- 6. Get in your car and drive through a neighborhood of houses you really admire or get around people who inspire you. Don't drive through the neighborhood saying, "Why do those people get to have this or that?" Don't even get around someone and say, "He or she thinks they are better than everyone else." Chances are, you don't know how hard they worked to buy that house nor do you know how many people he or she has blessed in order for someone to bless them so they could inspire you.