10 Incredible Positive Affirmations for Depression and Anxiety
Feeling down on some days is ok, but don’t ever confuse depression with this, because it’s more than that. It’s more than just a normal mood off situation. More than the situation our negative thoughts make it worse, and then it becomes really hard to concentrate on anything else.
These thoughts accompanied with depression are one of the worst things you could deal with in your life. Depression doesn’t just ruin you mentally, but it also affects your physical health. Depression will lead you to be all alone, which definitely will affect your social life. Researchers have found the reason people suffer from depression is because they keep thinking about how miserable their life actually is.
Signs of Depression
A depression if not treated soon can lead one to take his life. Some common symptoms of depression are as follows:
- Feeling hopeless: nothing is ever going to change, no matter what.
- Losing interest in everything: things that you used to enjoy and take time for it, now you don’t like them doing or doing anything at all.
- Change in appetite: Like I said before, depression also affects your physical health. The sadder you will be the less you will like to eat, or sometimes people feed on food excessively, both if considered are harmful to your health.
- Sleeping disorder: In depression, individual either starts sleeping more or else suffer from insomnia, due to high levels of stress.
- Feeling of worthlessness: all you do all day is self-loathing.
- Numerous aches: Headaches, stomach aches, backache, muscle pain, etc.
- Can’t concentrate: negative thoughts don’t allow one to concentrate making them duller.
- Aggressiveness: the tolerance level becomes very less and you get angry at anything and anyone.
You can’t find anything good about yourself and always keeps on emphasizing on your negative points. Then all you need is someone to help you with their pieces of advice and everything positive to lighten up your mood and to encourage you to endure life smiling. What if I tell you that you don’t anymore need to depend on other people for any positive affirmation as you could do it all by yourself.
Think Positive, Stay Positive
Positive affirmation is the new way to deal with anxiety and depression. It is today being practiced all around the globe by medical professionals. Use these 10 positive affirmations in your daily life to witness the complete transformation of your life.
1. You matter to yourself and to this world, you are important.
2. It’s totally fine to make mistakes sometimes
3. People are not the substitute for your happiness, you yourself can make a difference to your mood. You are the answer, not someone else.
4. Life is not that difficult.
5. You don’t need to justify yourself to everyone as long as you understand yourself
6. Don’t let your change in mood get the best of you
7. Nothing last forever, not even your sorrows
8. Everyone has flaws, and you are strong despite your weaknesses.
9. Smile and everything will be fine
10. Detach negative people from your life and only let positive people in your life.
You need to remind yourself of your value or worth regularly to feel a little better as these could help you achieve your motive in such uncountable ways. If you get better ideas for you to remember every day, always keep a notepad handy so that you could write it down to be used later.