Inspirational Courage Quotes
Without doubt, reading quotes has an immensely wonderful effect on human psyche. They reinforce positive feelings, and allow people to work more passionately towards achieving their life’s goals. Inspirational courage quotes are gifts that help us keep going. They are quite inspiring, and help us to appreciate more people, situations and things in the surroundings.
1. Don’t be discouraged, it’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock
2. Without courage, wisdom bears no fruit - Baltasar Gracian
3. To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself - Soren Kierkegaard
4. The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart - R.G. Ingersoll
5. Either you decide to stay in the shallow end of the pool or you go out in the ocean - Christopher Reeve
6. Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death - Omar N. Bradley
7. The opposite for courage is not cowardice, it is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow - Jim Hightower
8. Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point - C. S. Lewis
9. True courage is being afraid, and going ahead and doing your job anyhow, that's what courage is - Norman Schwarzkopf
Even if you are quite determined to do something, it will have no effect until you start working towards it. Sometimes, you may not have the courage to start something. If you lack inspiration, you may even leave a task halfway even after starting it. Under such circumstances, reading inspirational courage quotes can help you get started, give you motivation to continue working, and inspire you to achieve the goal that you wanted to achieve.
Inspirational courage quotes put the idea of working towards your goal as a universal thing. If you are inspired and motivated to do your job, then your mindset is in the right place. For example, you may be determined to start a business, you may have the needed capital too, but you just lack the courage to try your hands on it. Reading inspirational quotes on courage can give you direction right from the start to the finish. Life is short, and you should make efforts to brighten up with courage and inspiration.
No matter what age, culture or race you are, you need courage and inspiration to achieve your objectives. This collection of inspirational courage quotes will serve as a reminder to start working towards your goals, and stay motivated. (Most Popular Inspirational Quotes)