Most Luxurious Casinos in the World
Casinos and Las Vegas are synonymous. The own of Las Vegas was a major attraction for the casino lovers. Of course, who wouldn’t love the shining metropolis which stands unique in the mid of Mojave Desert that has been an abode of some of the high-end casinos.
However, the world of casinos is not just limited to Las Vegas. If you wish to test your fortune, experiencing the world-class luxury and elegance, check out the list given below,
1. The Kurhaus of Baden-Baden Casino (Germany)
It is the most extravagant casino and one of the oldest as well. If you need to experience gambling at the extreme luxury level without the flock of regular casino patrons and tourists, Kurhaus is the right option.
2. The Bellagio hotel and casino (Las Vegas)
The Bellagio is highly acknowledged for being the most luxurious hotels ever created in the world. Featuring a world class casino and games, the Bellagio is also renowned for its waiter fountain shows that have been a major attraction in Las Vegas.
3. Hotel de Paris and Casino de Monte-Carlo (Monaco)
The two magnificent hotels connected through short flight of stairs, the casino de Monte and the Hotel de Paris are two great popular venues for the high rollers who are willing to spend more than millions to win or lose. The casinos are known for their elegant and luxurious interiors.
4. Sun city resort and casino (South Africa)
Located close to the city of Rutenberg, which is only two hours away from Johannesburg, the casino provides a setting, which makes one experience African safari itself.
5. The Wynn hotel and casino (Las Vegas)
6. The Ritz-Carlton, San Juan Casino(Puerto Rico)
7. Ibiza Gran hotel casino, Balearic Islands (Spain)
8. Venetian Macao resort hotel casino (China)
9. Marina Bay sands casino (Singapore)
10. Park Hyatt Mendoza Casino (Argentina)
These casinos is not just about gambling but they signify a completely different experience with their extravagance and elegance.