10 Best Pieces of Advice From 10 Famous Billionaires
The very image of a billionaire tendering counsel evokes the image of awe. Yet often times, their quotes, or what is sometimes attributed to them, is full of sagacious content. Billionaires are the people who have seen a lot in their life, have achieved colossal success and worked very hard to reach the position where they are today. Thus, their perspective and experience can teach other people some very important things in life. Here are some precious pearls of wisdom straight from the minds of some of the most successful and wealthiest people.
1. “Innovation distinguishes a leader from a follower”- Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs, This quote is quite pertinent to the general run of ambitious ventures in the industry today. Newer ideas should never be shunned because such things only lead mankind to the path of progress.
2. “One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out”- Jeff Bezos
Jeff Bezos For the CEO of Amazon, subtle improvisations at decisive moments are extolled as of being supreme importance. Working one’s way out of a problem or obstacle is the only route to attaining to the solution.
3. “People don’t care about what you say, they care about what you build”- Mark Zuckerberg
Mark Zuckerberg, For a prodigy of his like, it is of supreme importance to be, rather than merely seem to be. Endless babbling with few concrete results is simply pitiable.
4. “Don’t look at your work as a job for the present- look at your work as creating the future” – Bill Gates
Bill Gates, For the wealthiest man on earth, the value of work and the approach to it is of cardinal significance. A supreme responsibility to a distant posterity should also concern those who are the inventors and discoverers of today.
5. “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago” – Warren Buffet
Warren Buffet, Acknowledgment of the work of preceding precursors is quite in line for showing our gratitude for them, who laid the very basic foundations of our contemporary state of scientific progress.
6. “Leadership is the self-confidence of working with people smarter than you” – Azim Premji
Azim Premji, That’s how precisely a leader ought to act, and getting along and able to inspire people.
7. “ When you fight big, many problems are sorted” – David Koch
David Koch, The larger the stake, the greater chances of more obstacles being laid at abeyance can be undertaken.
8. “When you innovate, you’ve got to be prepared for everyone telling you’re nuts” – Larry Ellison
Every new thing is always looked upon doubtfully and even laid to ridicule. Therein, lies the fruitfulness of the invention.
9. “The worse a situation becomes, the less it takes to turn it around, and bigger the upside” – George Soros
Desperate situations entail even more desperate solutions, which are rather hard to come by.
10. “Great companies in the way they work, start from their leaders” – Steve Ballmer
The leader shows the way to success.
How several Famous people Dealt With Rejection And Kept Going?
How do Billionaires Find Homes
Essential Advice Millennials Must Apply to Nourish Their Ambitious Career Goals