Most Luxurious Hotels In South East Asia
A region that caters to travelers of both ends of the budget scale, Southeast Asia has some of the best luxury hotels and resorts.
1. Raffles Hotel, Singapore $9,700 (Presidential Suite)
Built in 1887, this old world styled hotel has all white walls and marble columns that add to it’s class and elegance. The hotel has also been mentioned in literature by some of the world’s greatest writers.
2. Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai, Thailand $5,500 (Four Bedroom Villa)
As the only Asian country to be colonized by the western world, Thailand is devoid of any outside influences. Offering the greatest view of the rice paddy filled hills, this resort is located in a place rich in culture. It is one of the most expensive but luxurious resorts in it’s entire region.
3. Sofitel Metropole Hanoi, Vietnam $3,200 (Opera Wing)
A European styled building in located a few feet away from the Opera House in the French Quarter, this hotel is a testament to the blend of Asia and Europe. A stay at this hotel is guaranteed to take you back to when European opulence was prevalent in Vietnam.
4. Hilton Kuala Lampur, Malaysia $3,000 (Penthouse)
The contemporary styled rooms with all modern day amenities is what attracts most vacationers, however, the hotel also provides the latest high tech entertainment and IT systems to their guests. The bathrooms are fully decked with entertainment systems too.
5. Rupar Mandalar Resort, Myanmar $2,800 (Presidential Suite)
6. Shangri-La Resort & Spa Boracay, Philippines $1,800 (Villa)
7. Amansara, Siem Reap, Cambodia $1,500 (Pool Suite)
8. Six Senses Hideaway at Nihn Van Bay, Nha Trang, Vietnam $1,500 (Rock Pool Villa)
9. Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore $1,400 (Valley Wing Deluxe Suite)
10. Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort, Indonesia $700 (Two Bedroom Villa)
Elbert Hubbard said “No man needs a vacation so much as the man who has just had one”, but these hotels prove that this is not true.