Courage To Change Quotes
Time is proof that whenever someone has tried to change something, he has to go through a lot of criticism, disapproval and condemnation. Most people have become used to the kind of life they are living, and even a minor change, even if it is for their good, can bring a lot of disturbance in their routine. But change is the necessity of life, and you need to keep experimenting.
1. Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
2. He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life - Muhammad Ali
3. Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go - T.S. Eliot
4. Courage is on display every day, and only the courageous wring the most out of life - Zig Ziglar
5. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Lao Tzu
Majority of people do not like changes, and you need a lot of courage even to make them aware of a change. Most people do not accept changes with an open mind. They want to stay within their comfort zone, and nothing that comes from the outside is heartily welcomed. So, if you are going to make a change, whether it is in your house, office or even your lifestyle, you need to do a lot of convincing to others. Courage to change quotes can motivate you, and give you the courage to face the expected criticism from others.
Sometimes, you yourself may not be confident about the change, and may not have the courage to bring it in your life. By reading these courage to change quotes, you can feel more determined and motivated to experiment, and be ready to face any challenges that may come as a consequence.
Here is a vast collection of courage to change quotes, that can give you the daring to bring the change, accept it with open hands, and face any criticism or disapproval that may come across. (Positive Quotes About Change)