Richest Reality Show Stars
Reality television show does not have a script to follow, so you need to keep a control of what you say. There has been an increase in the number of reality shows being produced. Also, reality shows are a great way to gin fame in a smaller time.
The show not only gives a chance to the fresher but also is a great source of income for the celebrities. Want to know which celebrity earns the highest through a reality show? Go ahead and check the list out.
1. Simon Cowell - $95 Million Salary
Simon Cowell is a judge on the famous American Idol. He is widely known as king of reality television. Cowell launched the X-Factor which became a popular show in U.S and U.K.
2. Judith Sheindlin - $45 Million Salary
Judith Sheindlin is the judge of the show named after her; Judge Judy has been around since 1996. Over 4,500 episodes have been aired until now.
3. Tyra Banks - $18 Million Salary
Tyra Banks became the host of the UPN/The CW hit reality show America’s Next Top Model. She co -created and hosted the talk show.
4. Jennifer Lopez - $17.5 Million Salary
Jennifer Lopez joined as a judge in American Idol as a judge. She quit the show and joined it to boost the ratings. She also launched her new album A.K.A a she felt it was a great platform to launch he album.
5. Howard Stern - $15 Million Salary
Howard Stern replaced Piers Morgan as a judge on America’s Got Talent in 2011. His main role is to impart judgment and opinions he conveys in the show.
6. Ryan Seacrest - $15 Million Salary
7. Adam Levine - $10 - $12 Million Salary
8. Pharrell Williams - $8 Million Salary
9. Blake Shelton - $6 Million Salary
10. Keith Urban - $5 Million Salary