Richest Female Athletes
An athlete is a person who competes in various physical activities. Women are told to have less strength than men.These athletes below proved it to be wrong and are now one of the richest female athletes in the world. Check the list to find out who they are.
1. Maria Sharapova (Tennis Player) - $27.1 Million
Maria Sharapova is one of the richest in women’s tennis. She has shoes and accessories collection named Maria Sharapova Collection by Nike’s subsidiary Cole Haan.
2. Li Na (Tennis Player) - $18.4 Million
Li Na is the first Asian born tennis player to have won Grand Slam singles. She later became brand ambassador for Mercedes-Benz, Samsung Electronics and several Chinese firms.
3. Serena Williams (Tennis Player) - $16.3 Million
Serena Williams is known to be one of the most dominant tennis players in the world. She has many titles to her name including Wimbledon and Grand Slam. In 2003 Serena signed a deal with Nike and has been a part ever since.
4. Caroline Wozniacki (Tennis Player) - $13.7 Million
Caroline Wozniacki was ranked a number one tennis player in spite of not winning any major titles. She has made into the fourth position of the list because of endorsements she does for sponsors like She Adidas, Yonex, Proactiv, Rolex and Sony Ericsson.
5. Danica Patrick (Racer) - $13 Million
Danica Patrick is a full-time racer. She has signed for endorsement with brands like Coke and Sega She inked personal endorsement deals for Coke Zero and Sega in recent months..
6. Victoria Azarenka (Tennis Player) - $9.7 Million
7. Kim Yuna (Skater) - $9 Million
8. Ana Ivanovic (Tennis Player) - $7.2 Million
9. Agnieszka Radwanska (Tennis Player) - $6.9 Million
10. Yani Tseng (Golf Player) - $6.1 Million