What Highly Successful Men Seek in a Woman
High-quality men come with high stakes. They're hard to attract and even harder to keep. Many women want them, although not necessarily for the right reasons. Riches and success are focus points, not personality. Still, I keep to my word to myself and refuse to cast judgment. Time has a habit of righting wrongs.
What I can provide is advice for women who have found themselves wandering down that path. First and foremost, to find the “perfect” man, you need to be your optimal self. Take inventory of yourself and ask some questions. What about yourself would attract a man of that stature? What do you bring to the table for the man who has everything?
Of course, I don't want you to get down on yourself if you feel you fall short. Rather, I'm asking you to inquire within yourself and answer honestly. Be a woman who appreciates herself and knows her worth.
Recognize, that relationships are an exchange. You can't have it all if you have nothing to offer in return. If you feel you have some work to do, put your hopes of a relationship on the back burner for a bit while you work on yourself and being the best you can offer to anyone.
Now, if you feel you have something great to offer, what is it? Many women feel attacked or insulted by this line of questioning, but it's important to realize. Consider the competition. There are a lot of beautiful women, of every type, shade, and race. Many of those are also very smart, holding multiple degrees. So what next?
Here is the list of questions to check off of:
- Can you be a good listener with real interest in your eyes?
- Can you see good qualities in a person, focus on them and admire them openly?
- Can you inspire to achieve unreachable heights?
- Can you keep silence when needed and let the man decide?
- Are you an easy-going person, who is constantly in a good mood?
- Are you a queen of the house and able to create a truly relaxing atmosphere at home?
- Can enjoy life? Can you please the man while enjoying the process yourself?
- Can you cook so heavenly that your kitchen becomes a Mecca among your friends?
- Can you accept the man with all his shortcomings and advantages?
- Can you be truly grateful for everything, even the little things?
- Can you trust the man and follow him blindly?
- Can you serve to maintain a high level of self-confidence?
Can you answer yes to at least 5? If so – you are golden! You will attract the man you want because those are the qualities that make the modern woman unique and highly desirable.
If your highest values are beauty, smarts, and a fit body – most likely you will be used by men. If you believe that those are the most appreciated characteristics, why would any man try and touch your soul?
If you make your mind the main emphasis, then your relationships with men will be built on a friendship platform, based on the principles of equality. However, no adoration, romanticism, or caring can be expected.
Here is the synopsis of the qualities that truly matter in the relationships and that are sought after by successful men in women:
- Feeling of satisfaction with yourself
- Ability to see good in people and yourself
- Ability to always be in a good mood
- Ability to accept without judgment
- Interest in life and yourself
- Set goals in life
- Ability to enjoy life
- Ability to be quiet
- Acceptance and ability to follow
- Ability to communicate, listening without casting judgment or blame
- Ability to serve with self-confidence
Those are the qualities that will allow you to meet and, most importantly, keep a man of high standards, the one you've set out to find. Still, I strongly suggest you seek and pray to welcome a true love to your life, not one based on money. You must look within yourself and seek the right person, not the right status or income bracket.
Video Masters: Successful and Popular Asian YouTubers That You Need to Know, Part 01
Very Successful Versus Successful people
Understand Personality Types of These Successful Entrepreneurs