Here are the world famous super rich persons who are the best examples of the rich living frugal and modest lives.
1. Mark Zuckerberg - Net worth : $9.4 Billion (Founder of Facebook)
The billionaire who invented the track that connects people throughout the world lives a very simple life. Mark Zuckerberg’s net worth is $9.4 Billion, still he wears simple attire instead of fancy suits. He even celebrated his wedding at his backyard and was even seen at McDonalds during their honeymoon.
2. Ingvar Kamprad - Net worth : $3 Billion (The founder of IKEA)
His net worth is $3 Billion, still he lives a frugal life. He often travels in economy class. He even has his dinner at normal restaurants instead of highly expensive ones.
3. David Cheriton - Net worth : $1.3 Million (Stanford Professor)
He believes in simple living. According to him, rich people who spend a lot of money in making huge houses have something wrong with them.
4. Christy Walton - Net worth : $27.9 Billion (Heir to Walmart Fortune)
Despite all the money, she gave her son a normal upbringing. She believes in frugal living. She always prefers having everything very simple and classy.
5. Tim Cook - Net worth : $378 Million in 2011 (CEO of Apple)
His current net worth is actually unknown. According to the researches, it was $378 Million in the year 2011. He believes in living a modest life. He even says that money does not encourage him, it is his passion which motivates him to do his best.
6. Tony Hsieh - Net worth : $1 Billion (CEO Of Zappos)
This rich personality believes that his happiness is being among the people whom he loves a lot. Money does not hold any value in his heart. This is the reason he lives a simple life.
7. David Green - Net worth : $4.5 Billion (CEO of Hobby Lobby)
Inspite of all these riches, he prefers a frugal living.
8. Chuck Feeney - Net worth : $2 Million (The Founder of Duty Free Shoppers Group)
He is an extremely frugal personality. He believes in charity and helping others. He has given away a lot of money for varied causes. After the charity of billions of dollars, still his net worth is $2 million.
9. Karl Albrecht - Net worth : $25.4 Billion (Co-founder of Aldi)
The net worth of Karl Albrecht is about $25.4 Billion. He is extremely rich but still prefers living a modest life. He never spends extra money on anything.